The PDEC is now hiring for a PowerSchool Trainer! What to learn more? Click the we're hiring button to find out more!
The Pee Dee Education Center provides PowerSchool training for all of the attendance clerks and computer operators for the Pee Dee Region. This training is instructed by Dr. Curt Boswell.
PowerSchool workshop topics include:
- PowerSchool Basics
- During the School Year Scheduling
- Troubleshooting the PowerTeacher Gradebook
- PT Administration
- PowerSchool for Career Specialists
- Incident Management, and
- IGP (Individual Graduation Plan)
- Workshops on other topics are provided when requested.
- Technical support for PowerSchool users is available through email or by telephone.